Global Access enjoys a proactive and business-friendly relationship with the City of Victorville. Acting as the Airport and Rail Complex Authority, the Victorville City Council is dedicated to developing economic activity and job creation within the region. As well as strong city support, companies located at Global Access further benefit from county, state and federal incentives.
- 90,000-acre Redevelopment Project Area
- Local Agency Military Base Recovery Act (LAMBRA) Zone credits and incentives
- 2,600-acre Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ #243)
- Tax assistance from the State of California for employee training and equipment purchases
- San Bernardino County incentives, including tax-exempt bonds
- FAA program support
- Local tax-exempt bond financing
- City tax credits for hiring and equipment purchases
- Victorville Municipal Utility Service, providing reliable electricity and gas at reduced rates
The City of Victorville is home to a large and diverse pool of workers, and has available educational opportunities to ensure a qualified supply of workers for the future.
- More than 300,000 workers within the Victor Valley
- 68,000 local residents who commute to outside jobs and would love to work where they live
- 34 area universities, colleges and technical schools
- Job training centers / vocational programs
- Affordable housing
- Employee training, wage reimbursement, and recruitment programs are available from the City of Victorville, County of San Bernardino and State of California.
The City of Victorville offers a community environment rare in the Southern California region.
- Three to four-bedroom homes from $200,000 - $350,000
- Executive lake-front and golf course view homes starting at $380,000 - $500,000
- At the heart of Southern California attractions
- Year-round moderate temperature perfect for outdoor activities